We had the pleasure of working with Interior Designer Kyle Gordon on one of her projects. Kyle Gordon is an Interior Designer at DS Interiors specializing in commercial and residential spaces in Toronto. Check out www.dsinteriors.ca or say hi on instagram at @kyleellengordon.
Enjoy reading below and let us know what you think.
1. Where do you get inspiration for a project?
I love bringing the outside in, and turn to nature for a lot of my design inspiration. Natural materials with loads of texture, beautiful woods and neutral tones create an inviting space that’s truly timeless.
2. What is your favourite entry door colour?
What can I say: I’m a sucker for an awesome, matte black door with black hardware!
3. Finish this statement: “When replacing windows you should…
When replacing windows you should always go bigger! There is no such thing as too much natural light.
4. What is your favourite room to design and why?
Kitchen wins every time. Creating an organized space to cook, congregate and catch up after a long day means something different to each of our clients. No two kitchens are exactly the same, and that’s what makes it so fun to design. The kitchen for me is the centre of a home.
5. If you weren’t an interior designer, what would you be?